TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Loving Tan ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Loving Tan. Our ABN is 65134601791. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Do you accept returns?
Yes. We accept returns for items purchased from www.lovingtan.com. You can return your unused item/s in original condition within 30 days from the date of delivery and receive a refund of the purchased goods. Unless the product is deemed damaged/defective the refund does not include the postage costs.
How long do I have to return an item?
Loving Tan will accept returns within 30 days from the date of delivery.
How do I return an item?
All items need to be returned to 807 Airport Access Rd, Traverse City, MI 49686, United States within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Please return all items to the above postal address and include the following details:
- Order Number
- Email Address
- Reason for return
Shipping costs for returns?
Any return shipping costs are the sole cost of the customer. Loving Tan will not be liable to reimburse the customer for any shipping relating to returns.
How will you return the money?
Once your return has been processed and delivered back to our warehouse a refund for the purchase price of the product minus shipping will be returned in the same way you made payment.
When will I receive the money to my account?
We cannot process a return until we have physically received the item(s) to our warehouse.
We always try to process refunds as fast as possible. Once the item is processed and delivered back to our warehouse a refund will be issued and you will receive notification via email.
What if I bought the items from a stockist?
We are unable to process returns for items purchased from any of our stockists. If you wish to return an item, please contact the place of purchase in accordance with the store’s return policy.
Can I exchange my item?
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges.
We take immense pride to ensure all items are shipped correctly and in perfect condition. However, occasionally items may become damaged in transit. If you are concerned you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org providing photographic evidence of the damage or defect. If the product is deemed damaged/defective, you will be issued with a full refund.
Any questions in relation to returns or refunds, please contact us at email@example.com
MARKETING PROMOTIONAL AND COMPETITION TERMS
By browsing, accessing, using the Site or ordering a product through the Site, you agree to be legally bound by our Promotional & Competitions Terms (“Terms”). The references to “you” and “your,” as used in these Terms, refer to any person browsing, accessing, using the Site or ordering a product through the Site.
Please read these Terms carefully. Loving Tan may change these Terms at any time, and the revised Terms will be made available on our Site. By continuing to use the Site you agree to be bound by such revised Terms. Nothing in these Terms provides you with any entitlement or right to sell, licence or distribute our products (including through use of a third party).
|PROMOTION||DATE OF PROMOTION|
Loving Tan Tik Tok Giveaway
All 3 steps must be completed to be eligible for entry.
1. Follow @lovingtanofficial on Tik Tok.
2. Like the Tik Tok post.
3. Tag a friend.
Giveaway open worldwide. Competition closes 15:00PM AEST 14/06/21.
Winner will be contacted by @lovingtanofficial via Tiktok DM on 28/06/21.
Prizes valued in AUD.*
|21st June 2021 - 28th June 2021|